Saturday, June 30, 2012

Ice cream, you scream!

Last week was ice cream week at school. Considering what a big fan I am of the cold, sweet treat--and how hot it's been!--I had to go to the buffet. This is what I was greeted with:

Here's the class with their frozen cake and pop creations.

 
Josh made this just for me. It was Bailey's ice cream dipped in chocolate and nuts, in the shape of a doggy footprint. Yummmm!

 
Here's a cake, beautifully decorated by Clovis, and half a pineapple filled with pineapple sorbet and topped with fine strands of caramel (by Josh).


I'm not sure who made this one, but it's an ice cream cake topped with scoops of all the flavors--ice cream and sorbet--the class made: chocolate, pineapple and basil, strawberry, cherry, apricot and vanilla. At left you can see a meringue-coated cake. Yum.








2 comments:

  1. What delightful summer creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do a good job of tempting us. But the 10th says don't covet, so I'll just go and have some Blue Bunny Chocolate Toasted Almond ice cream right now and forget about what I've just seen on this blog posting. Coop

    ReplyDelete