Monday, April 2, 2012

We made it!

To France, that is. We are currently sitting in the Paris airport/train station awaiting our train to Lyon. Must keep this short, because I'm on a 30-minute Internet pass. Just wanted to let everyone know we're here and we're safe. From Lyon we rent a car and head toward Yssingeaux. We actually stay in a nearby town called Dunieres tonight, then figure out our accommodations tomorrow if all goes well. (Random aside, all the buttons at the top of my Blogger page--"publish," "edit," etc., are now in French! Crazy!)

:)

5 comments:

  1. So excited for you guys, and can't wait to see some pics of your new town! ;)
    -Kev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! So excited for you both! I look forward to hearing more and more about your adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked at the school's website today and, boy, was I impressed. I can't wait to come over and have some patisserie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another update, please ...

    We miss you around these parts. Love to you, Josh and the pups.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete